H A Double-L O Double-U Double-E N

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Skirt: Target...Cardigan: Target...Belt: Gap...Scarf: Target...Shoes: via Buffalo Exchange...Bag: D&B via Buffalo Exchange...Earrings: Old Navy




Happy Halloween a day late! I've never been a Halloween enthusiast or costume wear-er, but here's a little homage.

I didn't really notice until we moved to Houston, but I really don't "do" holidays. Thanksgiving is the only one I can get into- eating all day and spending cheerful, grateful time with loved ones, it's always been the only holiday I really "celebrate". Christmas? Eh, hang a wreath, maybe. Valentine's Day? We're lucky if I pull out a red or maroon article of clothing. And Halloween really requires waaay too much effort. So, there I was. In orange and black. Whoop-dee-do.

I do want to see what you guys were all up to last night! Looking forward to my Reader feed during the next few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...